Saturday, December 20, 2008

A very merry unbirthday christmas

It was my bestie's very merry unb-day I always want to be so generous knowing that I can't. Me and my closest homies exchanged gifts I got one a nesquick fix (strawberry milk addict), got the other tight a shirts and a pair of nike blazers that she wanted in feb., and the unb-day girl I got her a ciroc bottle and a pair of sneakers she has wanted since I can remember it was hard to find but I knew she wanted them a lot. I got some cool stuff to I got this cool puma bag that I have wanted since sophmore year, I got a pair of nike dunk mids called griptapes I have been in love with since they were released(in ur face jello you bumtastic ass bitch!!!) I love my friends I can't imagine december without them next year.

:o[

No comments: