Monday, December 08, 2008

Always

My sensitivity and my fixed set morals always cause an issue with the people I care for the most. Last night I took it upon myself to help a friend. She didn't ask me for help I just thought it would be helpful. Boy was I wrong. She got very irritated so when she was speaking to me about it I just noded and agreed because she just keep making her point and i hate arguing with people so i just didn't say anything. so this morning i wake up and it was weird i wasn't tired which was a first so i got ready and on my way to work with time to spare so i read my usual morning blogs. my dashboard says updates and the title of my friends' new blog popped up so i clicked and started to read it. it was about the proir night so my first response was ok let me just write back to her so i sent here a long comment that was more like a blog listing so i decided to put it up. i hit her up and tell her to read it SMH WRONG!!! She got upset and said it was childish of me to do that that i know where she lives and that i should speak to her face to face that i had the balls to im her to read it why couldn't have just spoken to her. SMH!!!

so we decided to have conversation on aim because i was at work and so was she and i didn't want to have to beat it in my head all day.



The conversation just turned into the things that wasn't really needed on the situation

No comments: