Monday, April 07, 2008

Life Sucks...



This is pretty simple life sucks. Just when you think shit can't get worst it does.



"When it rains, it fucking pours...."


I feel like everything I do is wrong. I just need to catch a fucking break, but I'm not good at this dodgeball game called life ... I'm always out. I don't really think my life really sucks I just think that I'm the one that sucks at life and thats why it seems so difficult.

I fuck up everything. Relationship stuff, family stuff, school stuff, financial stuff, writing(I can't really spell lol) And I fuck up in the shit that means the most to me FRIENDSHIPS.

This is one of the reasons why I have a tattoo that says forgive me in spanish on my wrist.(I will label reasons why I have this tattoo as this blog continues)


I wonder which friendship will I fuck up next?



STAY TUNE FOR MORE OF


THE ADVENTURES OF THE FRIEND REPELLER

No comments: